Angela Damiano, M.D., F.A.C.S.
A graduate of New York University, NY, Angela Damiano, M.D. went on to Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Damiano completed her Post-Doctoral training as Resident in Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She went on to complete her Fellowship at New York University Medical Center. Dr. Damiano is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery.
Dr. Damiano specialties include Head and Neck Surgery including Major and Minor Head and Neck Cancer Surgery, Balloon Sinus Surgery, Minimally Invasive Thyroid Surgery, Rhinology, Pediatric and Adult General Otolaryngology. In addition to her clinical appointments, Dr. Damiano maintains memberships in several professional societies and committees, including:
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Rhinologic Society
- Quality Management Committee
Dr. Damiano's hospital affiliations include:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Maria Fareri Children's Hospital, Valhalla, New York
- Westchester Ambulatory Surgery Center, White Plains, New York
Dr. Damiano is presently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the New York Medical College. She has numerous publications and presentations in the subject of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Damiano has regularly scheduled office hours at our Ardsley office in Westchester and Cornwall office in Orange County.