Augustine L. Moscatello, M.D., F.A.C.S.
A graduate of CCNY, New York, Augustine L. Moscatello, M.D. went on to The Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Moscatello completed his Post-Doctoral training as Chief Resident in Otolaryngology at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York. Dr. Moscatello is board certified in Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery and has consistently been listed as one of America's, New York's and Westchester's Top Doctors since 1994.
Dr. Moscatello specialties include Head and Neck Surgery including Major and Minor Head and Neck Cancer Surgery, Balloon Sinus Surgery, Minimally Invasive Thyroid Surgery, and Pillar Procedures for Sleep Apnea and Snoring.
In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Moscatello maintains memberships in several professional societies and committees, including:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- New York Head & Neck Society
- American College of Surgeons
- New York Medical College Admissions Committee
- Westchester Medical Center Cancer Committee
- Westchester Medical Center Executive Committee
- Westchester Medical Center OR Committee
- Medical Faculty Health Alliance Credential Committee
Dr. Moscatello's hospital affiliations include:
- Westchester Medical Center and
- Maria Fareri Children Hospital, Valhalla, New York
- Westchester Ambulatory Surgery Center, White Plains, New York
Dr. Moscatello is presently the Director of the Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York. He is also an Professor and Chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the New York Medical College. Dr. Moscatello has given numerous presentations and lectures, and has published articles in his areas of expertise. Dr Moscatello has regular weekly office hours at our Hawthorne office in Westchester.